Vampire Fangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Fangs

A casual gothic forum. Chill out and enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barak Obama-McCain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female
Number of posts : 309
Favorite Bands : Black Light Burns
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 pm

I think McCain sucks. Razz And that Barak Obama is waaaay better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hidngfrommyescpe
Admin
hidngfrommyescpe

Male
Number of posts : 23
Favorite Bands : Escape the fate, Bullet for my valintine, linkin park, from first to lat....
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm

is there any reasoning?
Back to top Go down
https://vampire-fangs.darkbb.com
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 pm

Laughing yeah but i'm kinda waiting for Stance to come on here and do that. Laughing he's better at argueing than me.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
altrdwolf
Noob
Noob
altrdwolf

Number of posts : 31
Favorite Bands : Three days grace

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 pm

I am a firm McCain and Palin supporter.The republican philosophy makes more sense to me than the democratic philosophy. Barack Obama and Joe Biden have a lot of experience and are excellent speakers but I'm a firm republican. Judging by the way things are going though i believe that Barack Obama has it locked up, but you never know.

The main reason i believe the republican philosophy is better is because i do not believe illegal immigrants should be allowed to come to our country and get free health care and scholarships.

Furthermore, i believe that this post should be in the politics section because it is simply politics.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male
Number of posts : 347
Favorite Bands : Finch, Blink 182, Nirvana, and my band. =)

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

The thing is... The Reupublicans are whythis country is in debt to trillions..

Bringing in John McCain and Sarah Palin will have similar things to what George Bush and Dick Chenney are doing.
You brought up the thing about illegal immigrants. What was this country made out of? Illegal immigrants should be allowed citizenship but they have to wait in line with the others.

Look at John McCain. He's wealthy to the gills. He has 12, houses. His plans for America is to help the wealthy. Barack Obama wants to tax the wealthy more so it benefits the poor. Barack Obama has 1 modest house. Nothing fancy. He lives on the south side of Chicago.
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:03 am

Yeah i learned about that last year. The Republicans have always helped the ritch out. Since when do you hear Bill Gates complaining about the high taxes? never. They make the ritch ritcher and the poor poorer. and i'm already poor to the point where my mom borrows money from me for fucking grocerys. so McCain can go screw himself with all his money and all his shit! >.< Last year the oil company didn't even get taxed that much, that i remember.

Dick Cheney actually signed a document letting the twin towers fall because, "Like Pearl Harbour, it would enrage the Americans and make this nation stronger." And i got that from a reliable source. the Video that showed it, had a thing in the begining that said if anyone could disprove what was in the movie, they would be rewarded a $1000. and no ones gotten the money. So if McCain is like Bush, then we don't need another retard. And if he's like Cheney then we REALLY don't need him.

And i'm tired of hearing Sarah Palin talk about Alaska. Who gives a fuck about Alaska? All she talks about is how Alaska is so great and shit! I don't care! I'm tired of hearing her talk aobut Alaska! Talk about something else! Like what you do as Vice President? Not this shit about how u saved Alaska from getting drilled for oil! And after watching her on TV for the first time i cant' stand her. She reminds me of Hillary Clinton. She's got this thing to her eyes. She acts so fake. She's a real bitch to the way she talked to Obama's running mate. If Obama talked about Illinois all the time i'd be annoyed too!

The war is why were in so much debt. Along with the coruption on Wall Street. Its obviously time to end it. And John McCain see's no end to war. he LOVES war!

And if u think about it, if we didnt' have people working at McDonalds and KFC and such, who would make the fucking fast food? SOMEONE has to make it! They deserve a house to. Just not a cell phone, a computer and such.
Back to top Go down
altrdwolf
Noob
Noob
altrdwolf

Number of posts : 31
Favorite Bands : Three days grace

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 pm

MoldySalad wrote:
Yeah i learned about that last year. The Republicans have always helped the ritch out. Since when do you hear Bill Gates complaining about the high taxes? never. They make the ritch ritcher and the poor poorer. and i'm already poor to the point where my mom borrows money from me for fucking grocerys. so McCain can go screw himself with all his money and all his shit! >.< Last year the oil company didn't even get taxed that much, that i remember.

Dick Cheney actually signed a document letting the twin towers fall because, "Like Pearl Harbour, it would enrage the Americans and make this nation stronger." And i got that from a reliable source. the Video that showed it, had a thing in the begining that said if anyone could disprove what was in the movie, they would be rewarded a $1000. and no ones gotten the money. So if McCain is like Bush, then we don't need another retard. And if he's like Cheney then we REALLY don't need him.

And i'm tired of hearing Sarah Palin talk about Alaska. Who gives a fuck about Alaska? All she talks about is how Alaska is so great and shit! I don't care! I'm tired of hearing her talk aobut Alaska! Talk about something else! Like what you do as Vice President? Not this shit about how u saved Alaska from getting drilled for oil! And after watching her on TV for the first time i cant' stand her. She reminds me of Hillary Clinton. She's got this thing to her eyes. She acts so fake. She's a real bitch to the way she talked to Obama's running mate. If Obama talked about Illinois all the time i'd be annoyed too!

The war is why were in so much debt. Along with the coruption on Wall Street. Its obviously time to end it. And John McCain see's no end to war. he LOVES war!

And if u think about it, if we didnt' have people working at McDonalds and KFC and such, who would make the fucking fast food? SOMEONE has to make it! They deserve a house to. Just not a cell phone, a computer and such.

Well its seemed I've stirred some shit up.

1. Obama is said to have more money than McCain for running.
2. The republicans are not the reason we are in debt, it was poor decisions made by companies.
3. This country is not filled with illegal immigrants, there are native American descendants and back when we came and took this country I'm pretty sure there were no laws on it.
4. I remember Palin wanting to drill for oil in Alaska.
5.Immigrants should be allowed to live here but they should be able to come to our country and get benefits that we don't.
And
6.I would like to see that video.

P.S. I was born in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm

altrdwolf wrote:
MoldySalad wrote:

Well its seemed I've stirred some shit up.

1. Obama is said to have more money than McCain for running.
2. The republicans are not the reason we are in debt, it was poor decisions made by companies.
3. This country is not filled with illegal immigrants, there are native American descendants and back when we came and took this country I'm pretty sure there were no laws on it.
4. I remember Palin wanting to drill for oil in Alaska.
5.Immigrants should be allowed to live here but they should be able to come to our country and get benefits that we don't.
And
6.I would like to see that video.

P.S. I was born in Alaska.

It's kinda called a "debate". Debates are meant to be tense.

1. Barack Obama earned more money from his campaign and only his campaign. McCain has millions of more dollars than Barack Obama. Each candidate makes money on his/her campaign by things like donations.

2. Which companies? What's the reason why they made America go in debt? President Bush and his many decisions supported by JOHN MCCAIN is the reason why we're ion debt.

3. There are millions of illegal immigrants in America. If there were no laws on it, why should there be now? And when Native Americans were here hundreds of years ago. The white man came and forced the Native Americans to go to where they wanted them to go. Thousands of Native americans died because the white man was too much filled with greed.

4. The EARLIEST year that the US would be able to drill oil in Alaska is in 2012. A better way of making oil prices go down is releasing the emergency oil tank to the public.

5. Illegal Immigrants don't have the same benefits until they become a citizen.

6. Which video?

Last edited by Stance Punk on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:59 pm

1. wether theres proof or not, obama certainly doesn't flaunt it as much.
2. Although i agree with that, i beleive the goverment, and oil companies are responsible for it also.
3. There happen to be lots of illegal immigrants. However most of them live in the south. I actually know a few illegal immigrants so you can't say there aren't any. I do think they deserve to be in America IF they become legal citizens.
4. Thats not what she said on the Vice Presidental campaine a few weeks ago.
6. here it is. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145 have fun. its a really long video.

p.s.s u don't live there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Laughing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVynnbx1Xsc
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Laughing why isn't that on CNN?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:12 pm

Laughing it was back when he was a Governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA37yqvT0jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcxzBwjYHg
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Laughing it was back when he was a Governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA37yqvT0jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcxzBwjYHg

Laughing creepy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fws4RxWtnOg
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Th eelection is on November 4. The day is soon.
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Very Happy OBAMA WON! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 am

Laughing The last President from Illinois was Abraham Lincoln. Razz

Laughing Ironic. Razz
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Laughing the last person who made a worldfamous speach in Berlin, Germany was hitler.
Razz ironic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Laughing nuh uh. Razz it was the pres of Germany
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Key term: world famous.
i don't know who the president of Germany is therefore he isn't world famous. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 am

id be happier with Biden as the president Razz
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Laughing i think obamas cooler!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barak Obama-McCain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barak Obama-McCain   Barak Obama-McCain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barak Obama-McCain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Fangs :: Misc. :: Debates-
Jump to: