Vampire Fangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Fangs

A casual gothic forum. Chill out and enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does it mean?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hime
Noob
Noob
Kuro Hime

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite Bands : Gackt, Miyavi, & KAT-TUN.
Registration date : 2008-10-01

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:13 am

Last night, I had the weirdest dream ever. I think it was influenced by the amount of manga I read, but anyhow, it happened in scenes, and this is what happened:

Scene 1: I meet an old friend in the elevator of a shopping mall. She's moving to another country, and I'm not sad. I'll miss her, but I'm not sad. I tell her that I'm also moving to another country -incidentally, it's Japan.

Scene 2: I say goodbye to my parents, and suddenly appear in Tokyo's airport. I'm in my pyjamas (?!) and fluffy slippers, and I have 5 massive suitcases on a really large trolley.

Scene 3: I'm in my new apartment with my new Japanese boyfriend who happens to be only two years older than me, and a very awesome character from one of my favourite mangas... o_o (Sadly, it's not Itachi. T_T But, it's another almost-equally awesome dude called Ginzou.)

Scene 4: I'm fighting in an alleyway, and winning, but Ginzou comes and saves me anyways...?

Then, I wake up.

I think I probably had this dream because I am a romance-deprieved manga-addict. But, I don't get what it means. >.< I am under the firm belief that dreams have meanings behind them, which is why this dream totally confused me. >.<

And since I usually do not sleep, when I DO sleep, I have nightmares. This time, however, I had this dream. And I really liked it... =x But, it's totally confused me, and now I feel even worse about being seriously romance-deprieved. T_T

Anyone want to interpret my dream?? ^^; I don't get it~! Y.Y

x
Back to top Go down
http://kuroneko.niceboard.net/forum.htm
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female
Number of posts : 309
Favorite Bands : Black Light Burns

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 am

Dreams don't always have a meaning. Remember when u had those weird dreams about cupcakes flying as a kid? Laughing the funny WEIRD ones like that kind of have no meaning.

Dreams are either something that will happen in the future, about your present life, Symbolization, Weird, or u got them because your mind picked out a bunch of random things and put them all together. I think yours is the symbolization one.

I think your dream is stateing that u do want romance in your life. And of course that you are an anime obsessor. Laughing But if u look at the ohter things, they kind of speak out more. Like the suddenly leaveing your home and your friend leaveing too. I guess that means that its going by so fast for you. And your still in your pjs because you still somewhat act like a kid and your almost an adult. [which is awesome. Very Happy] So im guessing that the purpose of the dream is to have u really cherish your last year of highschool because its going by soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast! :[
Back to top Go down
Kuro Hime
Noob
Noob
Kuro Hime

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite Bands : Gackt, Miyavi, & KAT-TUN.

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks, Lee-chan! That makes sense.

After reading what you wrote, I have to say that my eyes watered up, because of the whole 'life going by so fast' thing... Wow... =x

So, then, I really need to make the most out of this year. =(

I've decided! I will find a boyfriend during my two-week half-term holiday! >_< I want to make that part of my dream come true... >.<

&& For the record, I never had flying cupcake dreams as a kid. =P I only ever had disturbing nightmares, except this one good dream I had when I was six years old. The rest were all nightmares, until a year ago when I've had very few (but still some) good dreams.

I want a cupcake dream. =(

x
Back to top Go down
http://kuroneko.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male
Number of posts : 347
Favorite Bands : Finch, Blink 182, Nirvana, and my band. =)
Registration date : 2008-09-30

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Laughing i had a weird dream 3 nites ago.

I was at some sports game with an ex and we were alone sitting on a bench. IDK what else happened. Then next I had a dream with Jasmin in it. IDK what it was about. Then I had a dream about some big, stupid dragon killing people. It flies around the world and crashes in on houses then eats people inside... It went to the north pole and a bunch of other countries. I think I can remember it attacking 3 or 4 different places. Laughing After the worst attack i started thinking "this is a dream" then I suddenly popped into my living room and then the dragon attacked my house out of all the houses in the world. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female
Number of posts : 309
Favorite Bands : Black Light Burns

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:48 am

Mad stop dreaming about other girls!!!

and the last one was probably one of those dumb ones with no meaning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
monay
Noob
Noob
monay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-26

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 am

I think Damon and Matt start to have feelings for Bonnie when she was close to death!I love to think of Damon & Bonnie together !

Clearly Elena is going to stay with Stefan.So Damon (& Matt) should forget about having a relationship with her and get together with Bonnie

But will it be to late CUZ what IF Matt admits his feelings for her (Bonnie) 1st then again Bonnie could just choose between them.
scrubs series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What does it mean? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does it mean?   What does it mean? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does it mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Fangs :: Thoughts :: Dreams-
Jump to: