Vampire Fangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Fangs

A casual gothic forum. Chill out and enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghosts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hime
Noob
Noob
Kuro Hime

Female
Number of posts : 35
Favorite Bands : Gackt, Miyavi, & KAT-TUN.
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 am

Does anyone believe in them? Has anyone seen them?

I'm totally confused about this. I don't believe in anything supernatural, except ghosts. Also, I'm not entirely sure about the existance of ghosts, either. Because a lot of things that 'ghosts' are said to do, could be easily accomplished by any human being with today's technology. =/

Also, the appearances of them in photographs could be due to photoshopping, or done purposely by the people taking the photograph, who would later send in the photo, claiming to be very frightened by the ghost in the photograph.

But, then again, the only reason I doubt the existance of ghosts is because I've never actually seen one. So, maybe they are there, and I just can't see them?

There's this arguement that everything we see today could all be false, and everything that is true is just hidden?

I wouldn't want ghosts to exist, to be honest, because it WOULD freak me out. A horror movie is a horror movie, it's not real, no matter how terrifying the ghosts are, because you know that it's actually someone with make-up and stage directions acting... But, you also know that if it were real, and if such ghosts truly existed, that then it would be extremely terrifying.

But, having read a lot of things about haunted houses, and ghosts, and haunted sites, I don't know what to believe. At the moment, I'm denying their existance, but my mind isn't totally closed to it, either. I know that if I actually see one, that I WILL believe it... =x

What does everyone think?

x
Back to top Go down
http://kuroneko.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male
Number of posts : 347
Favorite Bands : Finch, Blink 182, Nirvana, and my band. =)
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:09 am

Oh Jezus.... I can hear MoldSalad running to this topic right now. Laughing

Lee knows lots more than me cuz she has some gift. She says she can feel a presence if there's a ghost in the area. She'll probably give u a loooooong post in this.

But a really big misconception is that a ghost is a person that doesn't think he/she is dead.
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female
Number of posts : 309
Favorite Bands : Black Light Burns

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:12 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Very Happy

I'll re edit this post when i get a chance to. I've had A LOT of homework lately. and yeah i'll send in a REALLY long post. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:04 pm

MoldySalad wrote:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Very Happy

I'll re edit this post when i get a chance to. I've had A LOT of homework lately. and yeah i'll send in a REALLY long post. Laughing

u hav a chance. Razz
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm 3/4 done with my homework! >.<
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Post already!
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:15 pm

I FINALLY have the time to post this! Very Happy

sorry it took forevers. Crying or Very sad

I have seen them. a few times. I've seen about 5. first time it was just one. the second it was like 4 of them all at once. [i'll exagerate on the experience if u want me too.] And yes SOME ghost images and such can be faked with todays tecnologie. I don't instantly beleive a ghost story is true unless everything adds up. If it doesn't i beleive it to be a fake, or a false accusation.

As for photos I have about 5 pictures where we found White orbs in them. In my old house which used to be a church, we took a picture of me and my brother on Christmas morning awhile back. There were at LEAST 20 or 30 of them. 6 of which were on our clothing or bodies. And no, i never SAW anything in there. But i've heard footsteps. that were to heavy to be my brothers. My mother and i slept in the same room so it couldn't be her either. So anyway back to the pictures. I"m not sure where they are, my mom might have them or not. not sure, i'll ask her later.

My opinion in why not everyone see's ghosts is because there has to be a lot of memories within a home, or on the land. For example, the Amittyvile Horror. douzens of people died in that house. a family of 7. and douzens of native americans. And they didn't just die. MOST of them were murdered. The Native Americans died in much more horrible ways then the family of though. I suggest watching the movie. I think for the most part why people can die in a house and be present in a home but not seen is because there isnt' enough magnetic energy. [i beleive its magnetic energy but i'm not sure] So i never saw a ghost in my old house that was a church. Although i always felt like someone was stareing at me. So back to the Amityville Horror. SO many people died. and they died in SUCH horrible ways that of course it shouldnt' be surpriseing that people have said to see ghosts, demons, etc. It all adds up.

In english the reason u haven't seen one is because

A. Your house, school, etc hasn't had things like that happend, or people haven't died there in general.

B. The Magnetic energy isn't strong enough to sustain one.

C. You yourself aren't sensitive to things like that. Some people will NEVER in their life see a a paranormal thing because of this. Many hauntings happen to the mother and children, but not the father. It is a very typical occurance, ussually happening to the older males more then anyone else.

D. A combination of the three.

Its not exactly the most fun experience either you shouldn't wish for it to happen. If it happens it happens. If not then it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Advanced User
Advanced User
Stance Punk

Male

Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts   Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Laughing FINALLY
Back to top Go down
MoldySalad
Advanced User
Advanced User
MoldySalad

Female